EJ Lazenby Contracts Limited uses and protects any information that you give the company when you use this website.
EJ Lazenby Contracts Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
EJ Lazenby Contracts Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15th May 2018.
What we collect
On our website we collect the following information:
- First name and last name so that we can respond to you respectfully
- Email address so that we can provide the information you requested
- Other contact details are requested but do not have to be provided with your initial enquiry
- Project information and owner details are requested but do not have to be provided with your initial enquiry
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To understand your requirements for quoting purposes
- To contact you to answer your enquiry
- To improve our products and services
- Internal record keeping
- To periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. This then helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. However, we may share your information with credit reference agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for fraud prevention and to pursue debtors.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: EJ Lazenby Contracts Limited, Registered Office, Pen Mill Station Yard, Yeovil, Somerset BA21 5DD. This is a free service; however, we respectfully ask that you give us a few days to respond.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly correct any information.
This website and its content is copyright of EJ Lazenby Contracts Limited – © EJ Lazenby Contracts Limited 1990-2018 All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of our website, in any form, is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.